Why Outsource with HMI?
Outsourcing your accounts for pursuit of recovery is always cost effective. We provide you with the opportunity to gain revenue, and reduce costs. Outsourcing will allow you to increase employee productivity and focus your staff on your core business.
HMI contracts its recovery services on a contingency fee basis. Contingency fees are negotiated based upon length of contract, volume of business and age, eliminating any upfront fees or cost to you. Using all available resources, HMI will work hard to achieve maximum recovery for you, our client. You pay HMI only when the recovery is fully achieved.
- Our Personnel: We have valuable experience, industry knowledge, unique strategies, and a compelling desire to improve. Our staff is comprised of experienced licensed adjusters and collections personnel who are FDCPA and HIPAA compliant. Our personnel are our greatest asset, which keeps us at the forefront of the industry.
- Our Technology: We have invested in the latest in cutting-edge technological options that provide our staff and customers with accurate, consistent, and real-time data. This enables us to provide customization to ensure we can meet the unique needs of our clients. Our entirely automated system allows us to properly monitor your accounts and handle large volumes with our completely integrated predictive dialer
- Online Bill Pay: HMI offers convenient and secure online payment processing options. HMI accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and also accepts checks by phone (ACH) payments.
- Client Web Portal Access: We offer our customers 24 hour online access to their accounts. With Client Services our customers can securely upload new business, review files, retrieve data, post payments and adjustments, extract reports, and many other options.
- Credit Reporting: HMI provides credit reporting options on behalf of its clients. Credit reporting is an essential tool for collecting consumer debt. HMI has the ability to utilize scoring to identify consumers that are more likely to pay versus those that are not. This capability enables us to effectively and efficiently determine where our resources should be directed in order to maximum recoveries.